- Unlimited number of leagues/tournaments, teams and players.
- Convenient maintenance of names (teams, players, coaches, referees). Reuse of data from other tournaments by import.
- All result lists, tables and statistics may be printed like you see them on screen.
- Almost arbitrary tournament structures: A tournament may comprise groups and play offs in any number and combination. Special modes like transfer of results from preliminary rounds (world cup in basketball or ice hockey), or conferences (US sports) are supported as well.
- Creation of fixtures with maximum level of automization: Play off matches or even entire fixtures for a group/league are calculated by the program.
- Complete 'intelligent' fixture templates for tournaments by combination of (referring) placeholders, backward references and fixtures.
- Extensive data for each match: Scorers, assists, penalty shots, line-ups, own goals, positions and tactical scheme, personal penalties (bookings, disqualifications, time penalties), grades, missed penalties, attendance, referees.
- Various options for customization: Extra input fields, goal kinds with valency (e.g., touchdown in American Football), additional personal penalty types, adaptable base for the tactical schemes, etc.
[Results / Tables]