- "Statistics browser" for web-like presentation of and navigation through result lists, tables and statistics on screen.
- All result lists, tables and statistics may be printed like you see them on screen.
- Fully customizable layout of on-screen presentations: Apply your own color scheme, font, borders, margins.
- All result lists, tables and statistics may be exported to ASCII-TXT or CSV files, which provides an interface to standard word processor and spreadsheet applications. Export filters for different graphics formats are available, too.
- Powerful multi-language facilities: Currently there is support for more than 10 languages. These may easily be extended by arbitrary further custom languages. Simply provide a proper language file, which you are also able to create yourself - using the language file editor that comes with Professional League. It is possible to switch the language file "on-the-fly" at runtime without having
to restart the program.
- High flexibility for sports specific terms: Language files are a powerful means for that purpose, too. Tournaments may be linked to a particular language file.
- Native support (read and write) for data files from Professional League TE; import and export filter for data files from Professional League 4.31 (league competitions only); import filter for Ligamanager 98Free.
- Database export into XML with support for XML Schema.
- HTML online documentation and PDF manual.